This vinyl is made of Polyurethane with a metallic finish. It can be heat applied on organic or synthetic fibers in just four seconds. This product is easy to work with; the sticky polyester carrier allows for fast weeding and easy repositioning of details that might have accidentally been removed. It is also soft and comfortable to wear, even with bulky designs.
Its thickness (90 micron) and its elasticity make it pleasant and soft on any garment, and ideal for multi-layer applications.
BF 700 SPECIAL can withstand wash cycles up to 60°C.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS STANDARD SIZES ▪
▪ Mirror cut BF 700 SPECIAL with a 45° blade
▪ Weed BF 700 SPECIAL and remove all excess material.
▪ Pre-heat your press to 285°F.
▪ Place the garment on the lower platen of your heat press.
▪ Press at 285°F for 10 seconds.
▪ Peel the carrie
1 Roll 15" x36"